Sunday, May 30, 2010

Back to Square One... and a very special daily dose of TMI

Another Daily Dose of TMI

Finally took a blue pill. Was able to relax and think for a while about my "daily dose" of TMI and #neverendingshit.

Unfortunately now I have done too much thinking and I'm back to square one..



I read the contracts, I see the numbers, but then I get to the same issue. What the fuck is wrong with this world? Can I be any more specific, redundant or annoying that I just want to fucking explode!

How very very sad for all of the people who may just happen to experience a few months, or a few years of what I go through every fucking day of my life.











My parents should be ashamed.

















My community should be ashamed. #WEareNASHVILLE should be crawling on their knees begging for forgiveness for the way they exploited the flood, the federal government and exhausted all possible avenues to attract sympathy, money, and attention.  I could puke right now.






















Every person that makes presumptuous jokes about "just ask daddy" or "I'm sure one of your "boyfriends" will do...


Give...


Respect...





NO! OBVIOUSLY the answer is no. And you know, I'm not even above taking such "gifts" from all the assholes who want to promote THEIR agendas, and all the bullshit that goes with it.



I don't like the world very much today. I don't like the people I see if around me, and I ain't talkin' bought the Mexicans in the yard.


Obviously, the people I speak of haven't "seen" me in over a year. Well, that might have to change. I have no expectations, but one might be smart to lift a finger, push a paper, or lend a hand to help me the fuck out of here before I start asking these questions "on the public timeline" instead of in my daily journal and the 35,000 emails that remain in my inbox.


I'll be cool in a few. What my mother has done (again) may just destroy the only thing she ever cared about: herself.

She is embarrassed, humiliated and financially devastated to have to the terrible misfortune and burden of having a daughters like my sister and myself. I once asked her how it made her feel to have two grown daughter that are so dysfunctional and "mean" that we rarely make the time to return her calls or the decency to put on make up when we leave the house.

Her answer, "it makes absolutely SICK to my stomach each time I think about the way you live your lives. Doing nothing. You can't even get a decent job at the local Walmart."




As You Move On, Remember Me... Elyssa Durant © 2009


In response, I asked if she ever considered the possibility that she may have contributed to the two of us being plagued with unrealistic expectations for perfection and grace.

She doesn't see it that way. She sees it as her cross to bear. HER personal trauma being forced to have "two grown daughters who never accomplished a single thing in their entire lives."

I can't say for certain if my sister would agree, and my sister has the added burden of working under the watchful eye of my father each day, but as for myself? I am quite certain I accomplished at least one thing extraordinary... I managed to grow up a mother and father who have both confessed that they believe the world would be better off without me in it; and yet somehow managed to escape with a shred of dignity,
integrity and purpose.



Certainly not character traits they recognize or appreciate, but in their world, that can only mean one thing. I must be doing something right.



Plan: Pay By The Day

Status Today: Not Paid

Current Plan Cost: $1.00

Balance: $0.04

Balance exp date: 08/12/2010

Hope $0.04 is enough to get this message through. I am ready to be heard.





I am "home" as usual here in Tennessee.





Good morning to all and thank you for listening.





This is just me. Always and only "just" me,



@ElyssaD



---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Virgin Mobile <virginmobile-service@my.vmu-mail.com>

Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 12:27:53 -0700

Subject: Your Virgin Mobile Monthly Charge Is Coming Up

To: elyssa.durant



Hey E,

This is a friendly reminder that your monthly charge will be deducted from your account in three days.

If you've already registered a credit/debit card or PayPal account with Virgin Mobile, then you should be all set. If you have enough money in your cash balance to cover the cost, we'll deduct it from there. If not, we'll charge it to your registered payment method.

If you haven't registered a payment method yet, you can do it here.

That way, you won't have to worry about adding money to your account each month to cover the charge. It's the worry-free way to pay for your service.

Or, if you'd rather pay with Top-Up cards and need to find a store, click here. If you have any questions, please visit virginmobileusa.com.

Thanks, bye.

Virgin Mobile

This message is about your Virgin Mobile phone number: (615) 752-8908.

My Phone

This email was sent to you by Virgin Mobile to provide important service information about your account. You may receive customer service emails even if you have requested that Virgin Mobile not contact you about promotional offers.

Your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we treat any information you give us with respect and in compliance with federal law and our own Privacy Policy.

Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or comments, send an email to ourteam@virginmobileusa.com.

Or contact us at: Virgin Mobile USA, L.P., 10 Independence Blvd.,Warren, NJ 07059


--

Sent from my mobile device

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Nashville, Tennessee


"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."

______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment